1. What is the history of SJB? When did you start the company and why?
2. How many sites currently use SJB as their platform?
3. Describe your new pricing structure?
- Host in the could – in this case we setup and host everything ourselves on our servers. We take care of all the technical part, like updates, backups and etc.
- Host on your server – some people prefer to have a full control over their website. So this option is for them. You’ll need to install and maintain everything on your own server in this case.
With host in the cloud option there are 3 pricing plans:
- Start up ($49 per month) – allows you to have up 1000 active listings (jobs and resumes) on your site
- Advanced ($119 per month) – allows you to have up to 10.000 active listings
- Unlimited ($219 per month) – unlimited active listings
And for “Host on your server” option there is a one time fee of $749
There are also a bunch of add-ons you can purchase additionally.
More info about pricing could be found on our website:
4. What new features are in version five?
- Better Speed And Performance – By removing some bloated functions, the software is now much more robust and works faster.
- Awesome Responsive Templates – We’ve hired a dedicated design agency to develop clear and beautiful templates that look awesome on any device.
- Enhanced SEO – We’ve optimized the URLs, titles and meta-descriptions of the main job board pages: job search, job category, and job posting pages.
- Design Customization – You can now easily customize your job board without any coding.
- Google Maps API Integration – Automatically determines job posting coordinates for accurate radius search.
5. Why should job board owners consider using SJB?
1. It’s easy to use, set-up and customize. You can easily modify it design to your brand without any coding hassles.
2. It’s responsive and mobile friendly. So you don’t have to worry about losing your mobile users.
3. It provides add-ons that no one else provides: Facebook app (posts your jobs on Facebook tab on your FB page), iPhone/Android apps, Jobg8 integration