Here are some interesting new items from the job board world that caught my attention.
ACQUISITION ALERT: CareerBuilder Acquires JobsCentral in Singapore: CHICAGO, May 5, 2011 /PRNewswire/ — CareerBuilder continues an aggressive expansion into markets around the globe with its latest acquisition of JobsCentral, a leading job board in Singapore that also has a fast-growing presence in Malaysia. …
* Do you Speak Spanish? Aidicio launches spanish language job boards. Read the press release.
* dot Who? more .JOBS drama has arisen. Its the saga that never ends.
* Jobzle: a college recruiting portal that looks interesting. Check out their blog where they posted some web stats. You can peek inside the traffic numbers of a new board. Although the name is short I dont know how to pronounce it!
* Phyzoom.com: a new niche medical job board is offering “10 free job posts to hospital based human resources, medical practices and independent recruiters” through May 20th. (I would have suggested a much longer trial period) They appear to be used one of those wordpress type job board themes.
* Beyond.com is really pushing job postings to their job board network. They power hundreds of niche sites and just opened a sales office in Indy.
* Purelybanking.co.uk is a british based job board that has launched with Linkedin login for candidates. Read the article.