When I ran my local job boards I had NO sales team. Instead I relied on electronic ways to offset any lack of manpower. If you dont have the time for sales yourself here’s how you can do it without one.
1. I bought keywords on Google for my niche. Recruiters google for different job sites so I would get in front of them via Google ads.
2. I joined related groups on Linkedin and posted content targeted towards the recruiters I wanted.
3. I used tools like Email Grabber to collect leads (emails) and sent them emails 1x-2x per month. This is especially effective if you get them off your competitors.
4. I made sure all my content was syndicated to my social media channels to get extra exposure.
5. I used SEO to my advantage.
These are all ways to make up for the lack of a sales person but if you still want to hire someone I would post something on Jobboarders.com, this job board group on facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/504534929558960/ …you can also search Linkedin for ex-sales peeps to see who’s around.