CollegeRecruiter.com is a longstanding entry level job site for people with 0-3 years of experience. I sat down with their founder Steven Rothberg to catch up on their business.
- Can you give us a sense of how big your site is as far as traffic/users?
- How big is your team?
- And how’s business I saw on Facebook you posted that your sales are coming back about a few months of pullback by employers?
- What are your clients saying about the state of college recruiting right now…a lot of internships are being cancelled or going virtual…
- Your products…how much is driven by postings vs CPC?
- Is your sites search powered by Google? How has that been?
- I like the commute times on your job listings…
- Doing anything around texting to candidates?
- 1 or 2 pieces of advice you would give to a new niche job board just starting out?
Visit them at https://www.collegerecruiter.com/