World’s largest network for ambitious millennial women Girlboss launches Girl Boss Jobs powered by JobBoardFire
Launched in 2017 by Nasty Gal founder Sophia Amoruso, Girlboss has over 2M monthly visitors – making it the world’s largest community of ambitious millennial women. It’s now launched Girl Boss Jobs in partnership with Job Board Fire to connect their network with exciting new roles at companies like NASA, Airbnb, Notion and Lulu Lemon.
The job board’s primary audience is the media companies’ 1.2M instagram followers, as well as their Podcast listeners and Blog subscribers.
YM Careers to power AFP Global Job Board
Community Brands, the leading provider of software and payment solutions for associations and nonprofits, announced today that it has been selected to power the Global Job Board of the Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP), the largest community of fundraising professionals in the world.
Unlike mass job boards and aggregators, the AFP Global Job Board is specifically marketed to and relied on by fundraising professionals who interact with AFP, the standard-bearer for professionalism and ethics in fundraising. Employers will be able to market their jobs to both active and passive job seekers who rely on AFP as a critical resource throughout their fundraising careers, including more than 28,000 members in more than 240 chapters throughout the world.
DHI Group Reports Third Quarter 2020 Financial Results
DHI Group, Inc. owner of several niche job boards including Dice.com has announced financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2020.
- Total revenues were $33.3 million, down 2% sequentially and 11% year over year.
- Dice revenues were $19.8 million, down 3% sequentially and 13% year over year.
- ClearanceJobs revenues were $7.3 million, up 3% sequentially and 16% year over year.
- eFinancialCareers revenues were $6.1 million, down 1% sequentially and down 23% year over year (25% excluding impact of foreign exchange).
- Net loss was $27.3 million, which was negatively impacted by $29.3 million in non-cash impairment and other charges, net of tax. Net income in the year ago quarter was $4.4 million, which was positively impacted by $0.5 million from discrete tax items.
Girls in Tech, a global non-profit bringing the world together through education and experiences, has launched the Girls in Tech Jobs Board that matches organizations with qualified talent at every stage of their career, including interns, recent college graduates, those seeking a career change or re-entering the workforce, and executive level candidates. Candidates can find hundreds of jobs listed on the site, including from Amazon, Cisco, Glossier, Jam City, Micro Focus, Nutanix, Openpay, Square, Taulia, Twitter, and UC Berkeley.
The board is powered by Jobboard.io