New jobseeker data published by leading job aggregator, ClickJobs.io has highlighted that iPhone users are more proactive at job seeking and apply for 25% more jobs on average than Android phone users. This new report from the national network of leading job boards highlighted recruiter and jobseeker trends from millions of job applications throughout the UK.
The report showed that the majority of UK jobseekers are now using their smartphone to apply for jobs and on average every time a job seeker uses an iPhone to job search, they apply for 1.54 jobs compared with Android users who only apply for 1.2 jobs.
TechSalesJobs.com has recently relaunched after acquiring the assets of long-time job board SalesTrax.com. Originally Kansas City based launched in August of 1998 as part of the Sales Job Network of job boards, Sales Trax was a highly successful job board focusing on sales jobs across a broad variety of industries.
TechSalesJobs.com seeks to build off that success while honing in on the lucrative technology sales industry. The site is based on the Niceboard platform and is gaining a strong foothold in SEO rankings. The job board sells “Regular Listings” for $399 and “Featured Listings” for $599.
DHI, parent owner of Dice.com and ClearanceJobs posted earnings recently.
- Total revenue was $34.3 million, up 29% year over year.
- Total bookings1 were $50.7 million, up 32% year over year.
- Income from continuing operations was $1.3 million, or $0.03 per diluted share, compared to income from continuing operations of $2.0 million, or $0.04 per diluted share in the year-ago quarter.
- Net income was $1.3 million, or $0.03 per diluted share and net income margin of 4%, compared to net income of $2.7 million, or $0.05 per diluted share and net income margin of 10%, in the year-ago quarter. Adjusted earnings per diluted share2 for the quarter was $0.01 versus earnings of $0.00 in the year-ago quarter.
- Adjusted EBITDA2 was $6.9 million, an Adjusted EBITDA margin2 of 20%, compared to $5.6 million and 21% in the year-ago quarter.
- Cash flow from operations was $9.2 million, compared to $6.4 million in the year-ago quarter.
- Cash was $5.0 million and total debt was $33.0 million at quarter end.
Dice bookings continued to grow across all Dice teams, increasing 32% year over year, while revenue grew 29% year over year. Dice added 245 net new customers during the quarter and its revenue renewal rate improved to 104%, up from 82% a year ago. Similarly, ClearanceJobs performed extremely well in the first quarter with bookings growth of 31% and revenue growth of 27%, and a 104% revenue renewal rate. ClearanceJobs also added 50 net new customers during the quarter.