Superintendent Search, a new online resource board that empowers school systems to create or claim a presence to attract qualified job candidates and administrative leaders, is now live at superintendentsearch.net.
Superintendent Search empowers school districts to post and manage their own profiles, create classified job listings, promote events, and publish news articles. Users can receive point-in-time feedback on how effectively their listings are performing, enabling users to make informed decisions about their budget and approach.
Its features are designed to streamline executive search on a national scale including traffic reports and managing job leads within the client dashboard.
The International Institute of Business Analysis™ (IIBA®) is leading the global business analysis community to achieve better outcomes through better analysis. IIBA just announced the launch of the enhanced career center and job board to support members’ professional journeys around the world.
Serving as a robust source of over 10,000 business analysis job opportunities with plans to grow international job opportunities for our global community, the IIBA Career Center will be set apart by several benefits it offers to business analysis professionals and employers, including:
- The ability for business analysis professionals to post anonymous resumes, allowing them to be recruited while remaining in complete control over which employers view their complete information
- Complimentary resume review by qualified career coaches
- Integration of career resources, skill assessments, and other benefits offered to IIBA Members
- The ability to be alerted every time a new job becomes available that matches the professionals’ personal goals and interests
- A mobile-responsive environment ensures job seekers have an optimal experience, regardless of the device being used
- A variety of options for employers to expose jobs to a targeted but passive job-seeking audience that are a part of IIBA’s global network, including Job Flash emails and other supporting communications
- Integration of job content into social media channels to engage business analysis professionals and provide valuable job exposure through relevant social media audiences
- Extensive employment advertising opportunities for employers
For more information, please visit IIBA Career Center and get started with a complimentary resume review at careercenter.iiba.org. It is powered by YMcareers.
GigWing helps businesses and individuals provide and seek short-term and long-term gigs. The platform matches users with income opportunities based on their services and location preferences, including remote work options.
There are numerous advantages for small businesses to use GigWing, but the greatest advantage is that GigWing is accessible to businesses that would not have representation otherwise. Next, its predictable pricing structure allows businesses to market their services as they get matched to potential clients. Unlike other platforms, users will not have to pay additional fees for communication with their match or any commission beyond the affordable fixed subscription rate. The return on investment for marketing on this platform can be exponential.
One key difference between GigWing and other platforms is that businesses don’t have to choose one way to use the platform – they can hire and get hired simultaneously. Small businesses have free rein to post as they search for workers while also searching for leads that need their services. For example, a landscaping company can look for workers to mow grass while also offering their services to users inside the platform.
Learn more at https://gigwing.com.