I asked AI to tell me what up and coming industries will be creating the most jobs in the next 5 years.
Here are the top 5 new industries in terms of job creation that will be emerging in the next 5 years:
- Artificial intelligence (AI). AI is rapidly changing the world, and it is expected to create millions of new jobs in the next few years. AI is already being used in a variety of industries, including healthcare, finance, manufacturing, and transportation. As AI continues to develop, it is expected to create even more jobs in these and other industries.
- Virtual reality (VR) and augmented reality (AR). VR and AR are two new technologies that are quickly gaining popularity. VR creates a simulated environment that users can interact with, while AR overlays digital information on the real world. Both VR and AR have the potential to create new jobs in a variety of industries, including gaming, entertainment, education, and training.
- Blockchain. Blockchain is a distributed ledger technology that is used to record transactions. Blockchain is still in its early stages of development, but it has the potential to revolutionize a variety of industries, including finance, healthcare, and supply chain management. As blockchain continues to develop, it is expected to create new jobs in these and other industries.
- Renewable energy. The world is increasingly moving towards renewable energy sources, such as solar and wind power. This trend is expected to create millions of new jobs in the next few years. Renewable energy jobs are typically well-paying and in high demand.
- E-commerce. E-commerce is the buying and selling of goods and services online. E-commerce is growing rapidly, and it is expected to continue to grow in the next few years. This growth is expected to create new jobs in a variety of industries, including retail, logistics, and marketing.
These are just a few of the new industries that are expected to create millions of new jobs in the next few years.
The first 3 are basically all in the tech job category so I don’t see them as being good candidates to launch a job board in. The last two are more interesting. There are few if any ecommerce job boards/communities although one could argue its a subset of tech jobs.
Renewable job boards seemed to peak 10 years ago but could potentially be a viable job board business again if done correctly. For example Renewablejobs.com is for sale at a pretty affordable price. This would make a good community of like minded green job type professionals.