The job aggregators below offer job syndication for other job boards.
- Adzuna: paid (PPC), min budget – $600/month
- Jora.com: free, and promotions are paid
- WhatJobs.com: no niche specialization, all industries and job types are welcomed within the WhatJobs advertising ecosystem
- Jooble.org: free, and promotions are paid
- CareerJet.com: free, and promotions are paid
- Jobsora: Paid(PPC)
- PostJobFree.com: free, and promotions are paid (this site has been around for many years)
- Jobg8: give them a feed and you can get traffic on a CPC basis.
Most of these sites skew towards a more global audience. Of the 8 listed, Adzuna probably has the biggest US audience. Adzuna.com gives you free syndication if you use SmartJobBoard but they are the only job board software I know of that has that kind of integration.
A while back I tried out CareerJet but didn’t have much success. A lot of these aggregators are not well known to the public (aka job seekers) so don’t expect too much in my opinion.