Its September so the job board news is coming fast and furious. Here’s a quick roundup.
* Jobs2Careers Ranked #131 in Inc. 500 List of Fastest-Growing Privately-Held Companies. Congrats to Bruce Ge for building a good aggregator in the face of Indeed and SimplyHired. READ ABOUT IT HERE
* NJmarketingjobs is a new hyper-niche job board. It targets a “local niche”. Sites like these have the potential to bring in $1,000 per month if done right and given enough time. SEE IT
* The American Legion signs on with Monster.com’s Military.com READ ABOUT IT HERE
* ZipRecruiter lands $63 million in funding. These guys made job distribution into a huge business opportunity. Kudos to the team at ZR. READ ABOUT IT HERE
* RAllyPoint is a Linkedin for Veterans and helps them get jobs. READ ABOUT THEM HERE