A fairly large job site based in Europe has asked me to spread the word that they are looking to sell their site and digital assets.
This is a confidential posting and anyone interested should contact me to get an intro to the site owner.
Here are the basics to give you some insight:
- The site has sales of $300k and yearly profit around $100k
- It serves several countries but is most popular in Italy, the UK and Australia
- It makes money from Google Adsense, affiliate earnings from Indeed/Neuvoo and postings.
- The site was founded in 2010 – “Thanks to a significant experience in the field of HR, high quality content care and intense publishing activities, website growth in terms of traffic, content and popularity has been steady and significant.”
- The owner is available for 6-12 months for full support
- Facebook pages: various pages (total 75k likes)
- Push notifications with Onesignal: 100k registered users in last 4 months
- Multilingual blog with 250 posts
Digital Assets for Italy Include:
- 1.2 million registered users
- 800,000 users with job alert
- 300,000 registered users last 12 months
- 600,000 active users in the last 12 months
- 3 million active Job Alerts
- Total Italian traffic 2017: 23 Million page/views – 11 million sessions
Other Country Assets Include:
- 290,000 registered and profiled users
- 250,000 users with job alert
- 150,000 active users in the last 12 months
- 500,000 active Job Alert
The seller ideally would like to find an established industry player to take ownership. Interested parties should contact me to get an introduction (or use email@example.com). It sounds like an excellent opportunity for the right buyer. Sites of this age with such strong assets are always of value.