WP Job Manager 1.31.0 has shipped recently. You can download the latest release here or head over to Dashboard → Updates to update your plugins from inside WordPress.
Email notifications and support for GDPR highlight this current version.
Here’s the punch list of what’s included:
- Support for sending email notifications
- Adding the ability to delete plugin data when WP Job Manager itself is deleted
- Updating the minimum required version of WordPress to 4.7
- Hiding empty categories when filtering jobs
- Filtering by filled and featured jobs on the Job Listings page in WP Admin
- Preserving the currently active tab when updating the settings
- Adding company logo to the structured data
You can find the full list of changes in the change log.