JBoard, a saas based job board software provider has announced its latest updates. Learn more at https://jboard.io/.
Embeddable Jobs Widget
With this tool, you can now generate a scrollable job listing widget and display it on other websites with just a few clicks. (See image 1 below)
This exciting new release will help you capture even more professional profiles and expand your job board’s resume database!
Once enabled, job seekers will be presented with a pop-up asking them to create a profile before they can apply for any job. (See image 2 below)
Additionally, you will be able to disable the option that allows them to continue without registration.
You can enable the registration wall by navigating to Settings > Registration Wall section.
This feature is available on the Advanced and Enterprise plans.
Other Features & Updates
- iDEAL and Bancontact Integrations via StripeDue to popular demand, we now offer the option to enable iDEAL (Netherlands-based payment method) or Bancontact (Belgium-based payment method) when connecting Stripe. (See image 3 below)
- New Aggregators Settings: UTM and noindexEnhance tracking by adding UTM sources to the apply links pulled via aggregators, enabling employers to filter their analytics reports by your UTM source and monitor the visits generated by your job board.Additionally, you now have the option to block search engines from indexing jobs pulled via aggregators. (See image 4 below)
- More Aggregators SupportIn addition to supporting all web pages with JobPosting data, we have also added scraping support for the following applicant tracking systems (ATS):
- Cornerstone OnDemand
- Jobs Metrics to CSV ExportTo help you better manage your reports, we have enhanced the job list CSV export to also include the metrics (Job Views, Apply Clicks, Job Applications) alongside each job.
- Increased Job Export LimitYou can now effortlessly export up to 25,000 jobs in CSV format. Larger exports will be delivered to your email.
- New Events in Google AnalyticsWe’ve introduced a list of events sent to Google Analytics (GA) to assist job board admins in tracking conversions more effectively. You can access the list here.
- Ability to Change HTML Lang CodeYou can now customize the HTML lang code in your Localization settings. This enhances SEO for translated job boards by clarifying content language to search engines. (See image 5 below)
- CPC Filters for XML FeedsWhen importing a pay-per-click XML feed, you can now filter the imported jobs by setting up a CPC filter to import only those jobs that fall within your preferred value range. (See image 6 below)
- Fully Customizable Profiles FieldsNow, you can completely customize the professional profile fields. You can select which fields to display during sign-up and on the registration wall, specify whether a field is required, and determine who is able to view these fields. (See image 7 below)
- Terms of Service CheckboxFrom your settings, you will now be able to enable the terms of service checkbox for employer and job seeker signups. This feature prompts them to accept your job board’s terms prior to completing their registration. (See image 8 below)
- Ability to add SEO redirectsIntroducing our new SEO Tool for effortless URL redirections. This tool is especially helpful when migrating your job board to jBoard while preserving your SEO rankings. (See Image 9 below)This tool is available on the Advanced and Enterprise plans.
- Anonymize Professional ProfilesLast but not least, we’re excited to share that you will now have the ability to anonymize the names of professional profiles displayed to visitors who do not have access to the resume database. (See image 10 below)