Scraping jobs is one of the most prevalent features in the job board world. Sites like Indeed made a living with this tactic by scraping company career sites and job boards in their early days then offering sponsored options as well.
The newest entrant is a platform called Kadoa, here’s a few details:
- Kadoa is a new AI-automated web data extraction company.
- Their first product is Kadoa Jobs, which launched earlier this year.
- Kadoa’s career page scraping has a 99% success rate and can autogenerate job data feeds in 10 minutes (based on 1000+ career pages and 1M+ job postings).
- Kadoa’s data extraction technology is also self-healing to website code changes and automatically maps and classifies data to any predefined data schema.
- Kadoa’s early customers include some of Europe’s largest job boards.
Pricing starts at $20/source/month (up to 500 jobs/source) for daily scraping. This includes AI-powered job parsing and mapping into a predefined data schema.
Over 500 jobs is $0.04/job.
Factors that reduce price:
- More sources
- Lower scraping frequency
- Less data (i.e. only search results level data)
FYI, the scraper is essentially built by first understanding the structure of the jobs search results page, discovering all jobs (via pagination / infinite scroll), and then scraping/parsing/mapping job posting data. All of this is AI-automated.