* SimplyHired adds BusinessInsider to their list of Jobamatic partners. They now power more than 25,000 niche job boards.
* MarketingRockstar.net, a job board for event marketing professionals was recently sold at auction for $5,500. The site claimed revenue of around $300 per month.
* Mobile recruiting is on the rise. Is your job board ready?
* USAjobs.gov drops monster as the site that was powering it. Site gets 300-400k monthly users.
* Hidden Jobs app – have you seen my latest invention? Site/app tracks company job announcements in a database. If you ever wanted to know who’s hiring, this is it.
* How do recruiters choose the right niche job board? Read this article to find out. Change your site to reflect.
* Hudson Valley Jobs. I recently created a “sub-network” of sites for the lower hudson valley of New York. I originally had the sites on the Jobtarget platform but decided to switch them to Jobamatic so I could form a network on a single platform.
* Sumser on job boards: http://www.hrexaminer.com/that-job-board-thing
This post is free. Get access to my premium content by joining today.