If you are looking to get into the job board business its usually better to buy than start from scratch. Thats why this site won’t last long on the open market.
Here’s a little about the site from the owner…
- Built on the premium domain BreweryJobs.com (also own BreweryCareers.com).
- Has about ~325 email subscribers (most of these email subscribers have come in the last week from a giveaway I ran with an influencer).
- Started in March 2021.
- In the past week site has gotten first organic listing (which is free) and paid listing ($49). I’ve added all of the other job listings as a way to seed the board and grow traffic.
- Just partnered with Find Me A Brewery where they added an embeddable iframe of my job board to many of the high-traffic brewery pages on their site.
- Exploring a partnership with Porch Drinking that would be similar in nature to the one with Find Me A Brewery.
- The job board is built on a lifetime plan with Niceboard.
I love this niche. Its a fast growing industry that would be perfect for a small team/solopreneur to take over and generate six figures in a few years.
I would value the domain alone at around $10k so this is a great opportunity for the right buyer. Job board niches like this are the perfect work from home business for anyone looking to get into the online recruiting business.
Best of all your software is free: “whoever takes over the site will have the job board software in place for free forever (assuming they decide not to switch).”
To contact the owner of this site directly simply email Jack at firstname.lastname@example.org