Mike Woodrow, president of Aspen Tech Labs which powers the Job Board Mount platform also has a service called JobsIndex which helps publishers backfill with direct employer jobs. They can create a feed of jobs according to whatever criteria you need.
1. Talking a little bit about the job boards and market situation at the moment.
2. What is Jobsindex and the history behind it? Explaining the challenge are we trying to solve.
3. What is Jobsindex coverage. Giving some breakdown by countries (will be displayed on the slide), explaining the global coverage, possibility to scale quickly in existing or new markets. Explaining the BI piece behind it and how it can help niche job boards to unlock valuable insights.
4. Explaining the difference between paid feeds and our organic feeds. Pointing out quality content, and extensive filtering possibilities.
5. Why job boards need Jobsindex content and how they can benefit from it?: – more visitors – additional sales leads- great candidate experience – better visibility in Google- possibility to add UTM tracking to the apply links to spread brand awareness to employers and attract new customers- flexible data delivery options, fresh up-to-date content