MotorcycleIndustryJobs.com (MIJ), the only job board built specifically for the motorcycle/powersports industry, is proud to announce the launch of HarleyJobs.com. This new sister website will be dedicated specifically for the V-Twin industry and focusing on servicing Harley-Davidson dealerships find the employees needed to help dealerships run smoother.
Harley-Davidson dealerships and other V-Twin companies will be able to post all their job openings year-round for all those hard-to-impossible jobs to fill, such as mechanics, service advisors, managers and the ever-revolving door of sales.
The goal will be to have a list of candidates available for the dealers to interview when they need them.
Techfetch – A pioneer in the IT recruitment industry in USA and Canada, has launched its next venture – Techfetch H1B – an online information hub for every H-1B visa news and update.
No matter where they are from, traveling to the US is a long cherished dream for most immigrants. Techfetch H1b promises to keep this American dream live by serving as a one-stop resource that covers the entire gamut of H-1b visa news and US immigration-related insights. The goal is to empower every international student or professional with adequate knowledge about the immigration requirements and processes based on official sources and user experiences.
Techfetch H1B is a fully-loaded H-1b information portal that caters to every question pertaining to H-1B visa, the rules, the norms, the dos, and the don’ts. Whether it is guidance for filling out the h-1b visa application, advice on tracking the status of visas, tips to handle an h-1b visa interview, or insights on H-1B lottery chances, Techfetch H1B serves as a complete H-1b visa guide and intends to handle every information need of an international traveler, a student or a job seeker. The portal also throws relevant insights on other aspects, including rules for H-1b tax filing, changing visa statuses, visa extension or transfer procedures, and much more.
DHI Group, parent company of Dice.com reported earnings for the 2nd quarter.
Second Quarter 2022 Financial Highlights(1)(2)
- Total revenue was $37.1 million, up 29% year over year.
- Total bookings were $35.3 million, up 27% year over year.
- Income from continuing operations was $1.5 million, or $0.03 per diluted share, compared to a loss from continuing operations of $0.2 million, or $0.00 per diluted share in the year-ago quarter.
- Net income was $1.5 million, or $0.03 per diluted share, a net income margin of 4%, compared to a net loss of $30.2 million, or $0.64 per diluted share, a negative net income margin of 105%, in the year-ago quarter. Adjusted Diluted Earnings Per Share for the quarter was $0.01 versus $0.02 in the year-ago quarter.
- Adjusted EBITDA was $7.8 million, an Adjusted EBITDA Margin of 21%, compared to $7.1 million and 25% in the year-ago quarter.
- Cash flow from operations was $10.2 million.
- Cash was $3.6 million and total debt was $30 million at quarter end.