Here’s a quick look at job boards making headlines.
JobzMall, a video talent marketplace, announced the global launch of its platform. The company, which has been operating in the United States, is now available to job seekers and employers worldwide.
JobzMall’s platform allows job seekers to showcase their skills and experiences through video, enabling employers to get a true sense of who they are and what they can bring to the table. For employers, JobzMall gives access to a global talent pool – from entry-level positions to executive roles – all in one place. In addition, JobzMall offers access to career coaches and resources to help them improve their skills, enhance their resumes and prepare for interviews.
The video talent marketplace is now available on the JobzMall website (www.jobzmall.com) and app, and is accessible to job seekers and employers globally.
Jollity, a leading brand that specializes in connecting retirees with perfect jobs, announced the launch of its new website to help people over 50 years old find employment that empowers them to stay mentally, socially, or physically active. The new site provides more mature workers with the most comprehensive list of retirement jobs in their area.
“Jollity is excited about the opportunity to bring together people who are eager to explore their hidden talents through fulfilling and rewarding jobs with the best employers for older workers,” said Evan Vieira, owner. “Our new website is a platform that empowers people over 50 years old with jobs that fit their lifestyle and allows them to use their talents in a new way.”
•Welcome to the Jungle, a French startup, has raised $54 million (€50 million) in Series C funding.
• The platform helps companies recruit new employees by creating sophisticated profiles with high-quality photos and videos of their office as well as job openings and information about benefits, corporate culture and the existing team for job seekers to browse.
• It also offers an applicant tracking system which some companies use directly for their hiring processes.
• Additionally, clients can pay extra for exclusive content boosted job offers more metrics & integrations with third-party recruitment tools if they wish to make recruiting easier.
• Welcome to the Jungle will use the new funds to continue scaling its platform globally and add more services such as virtual onboarding, feedback tools and candidate matching algorithms.
• It will also expand its teams in Paris, London